Information Usage Policy.
Through our Information Usage Policy, we inform you about the proper conditions of use on this site. Important note: the generated numbers are random and cannot be used for any commercial transactions; they are for informational purposes only. If you do so or attempt to do so, you will be committing a serious offense. If you use or attempt to use the data inappropriately, "YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE." datafakegenerator.com and/or its author or collaborators are not responsible, nor do they assume any responsibility, for the use that users or visitors give to the generated data and/or the total content of this website. The user is solely responsible for the use of the data and accepts the consequences and responsibilities of their actions. Consequently, the use of the information and content available through the website does not generate any liability on the part of datafakegenerator.com and/or its author or collaborators. Only the User is responsible for the proper and prudent use of the information provided by the Site. The generated credit card numbers are for testing purposes only; they are not valid for making purchases. They are only used as test cases in system development where the functioning of a module needs to be verified. If the user uses, manipulates, distributes, or uses the data generated by this site in any way or method, you accept the above terms, acknowledging that the user and only the user is solely responsible and assumes the consequences of their actions, releasing this Site, its Author, and/or any person related to the creation of this Site from any liability. The Site datafakegenerator.com is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may result from the use of the data. By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, the user agrees to make use of the services and content of this website in accordance with the current legislation of Mexico and the country in which they are located, and understands that no warranty or guarantee is provided regarding the quality of the generated data or the service. In addition, the User agrees to hold this Site, its Author, and/or any person related to the creation of this Site harmless for any damage that may result, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Service and/or the Generated Data. The use of these implies your full and unconditional acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, so if you do not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein, you should not use and/or access this site. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of this site following the notification or announcement of such modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Actions by Third Parties.
Within this website, you will find pages, promotions, microsites, virtual stores, surveys, sponsors, advertisers, contractors, and/or partners and commercial services, along with other shared, proprietary, or third-party services that may request information from you. This site may disclose information provided by you to these sites.
Personal Data Protection Policy.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, completing the purchase process of an order, submitting a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user´s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. To do this, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this, we can analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of this website, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services. In particular, the advertising features of Google Analytics with DoubleClick for capturing demographic and interest reports of web users have been activated.
Copyright and Trademarks.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively referred to as "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content on this website belongs to the author and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
Warranties and Disclaimers.
The use of this website is solely at your own risk.
Personal Data Protection Policy.
To use some of the services or access certain content, you must provide certain personal data, which will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. As a general rule, this site does not share or disclose information obtained, except when authorized by you, or in the following cases: a) When required by a competent authority and after compliance with the corresponding legal procedure, and b) When, in the judgment of this site, it is necessary to enforce the termsof use and other terms of this website, or to safeguard the integrity of other users or the site. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online in a public area, that information may be collected and used by others. We do not control the actions of our visitors and users.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at any time through the contact form available on the site.